Adama UK are a major manufacturer of products used on potato crops. To request a potato guide please complete the form here. Alternatively you can download the guide located on the right of this page.
Our potato portfolio addresses a wide range of disease, weed and pest pressures encountered in potato agriculture today. We continue to invest in order to bring new products to market.
Holding approvals of many of the key products you need, we ensure that growers have choice when selecting their agrochemicals for cost-effective potato production.
Our Potato Product portfolio continues to be part of our on-going commitment to potato growers. It includes established products such as:
- Good activity on key weeds
- Flexible tank mix partner, depending on soil type
- Rapid, cost effective control of volunteer cereals and other grass weeds
- Broad label
- Flexible use of rate
Gusto™ 3 (Metaldehyde)
- Low inclusion rate allowing multiple applications while providing optimum number of baiting points
- Excellent spread and ballistic characteristics
- Easy to handle; no dust
- Min Rinse packaging
Hubble® (Dimethomorph and Fluazinam)
- Local systemic plus dual protective actives
- Both anti-sporulant and sporicide activity
- Effective at rapid and stable canopy stages
- Active on foliar blight and tuber blight
- Easy to use low dose formulation
- Highly effective against potato blight
- Easy to use low doses
- Non-irritant formulation
- Multi-site action
- Persistent and rainfast in 1 hour
Click here for more information, including up to date tank mixes, labels and safety data sheets.