The first step for mite control in nuts, grapes and other various fruits. This ovicide/miticide breaks the mite cycle by inhibiting egg development.
- Apply Early: Prevent the proliferation of mites with an early application of Apollo. It offers contact and residual control (up to 60 days) of eggs and early larval stages of mites.
- Prevent Rescue Applications: Applying Apollo early can prevent the expenses hassle and disruption of stand-alone rescue miticide applications.
- Broad Spectrum: Controls susceptible mite species in the egg and early larval stage. Effective against European red mite, McDaniel mite, two spotted spider mite, Pacific mite and Willamette spider mite.
- Easy on Beneficials: This proven ovicide/miticide is essentially non-toxic to beneficials, predatory mites and pollinators. Provides an ideal fit in IPM systems.
- Ease of Handling: Low use rates of 6 to 8 fl.oz. give the growers the flexibility to increase lengths of control by adjusting the rate. For each additional ounce of Apollo used, you can expect approximately seven days of additional control.