The first step for mite control in nuts, grapes and other various fruits. This ovicide/miticide breaks the mite cycle by inhibiting egg development.
- Apply Early: Prevent the proliferation of mites with an early application of Apollo. It offers contact and residual control (up to 60 days) of eggs and early larval stages of mites.
- Prevent Rescue Applications: Applying Apollo early can prevent the expenses hassle and disruption of stand-alone rescue miticide applications.
- Broad Spectrum: Controls susceptible mite species in the egg and early larval stage. Effective against European red mite, McDaniel mite, two spotted spider mite, Pacific mite and Willamette spider mite.
- Easy on Beneficials: This proven ovicide/miticide is essentially non-toxic to beneficials, predatory mites and pollinators. Provides an ideal fit in IPM systems.
- Ease of Handling: Low use rates of 6 to 8 fl.oz. give the growers the flexibility to increase lengths of control by adjusting the rate. For each additional ounce of Apollo used, you can expect approximately seven days of additional control.
Willamette Spider Mite, McDaniel Mite, European Red Mite, Grape Mite, Two Spotted Spider Mite