Bumper® ES is a new formulation of propiconazole. It is economical, broad spectrum and highly effective. Bumper ES is an exceptional tool and economical under a resistance management strategy.
- Advanced formulation provides improved efficacy while reducing impact on air quality.
- Caution Signal word for less restrictive PPE requirement. Resistance management tool for IPM in tank mix or rotation with other fungicides.
- Both preventative and curative properties with the same use rate as the original Bumper.
- Great value to utilize in targeting a variety of common crop disease with a quick return on investment.
- Broad-spectrum control of many foliar fungal diseases on a variety of crops including almonds, berries, cereals, citrus, corn, peanuts, pecans, rice, sorghum, soybeans, stone fruit, sugarcane and tree nuts.
Foot Rot in Wheat, Powdery Mildew, Anthracnose, Aerial Web Blight, Frogeye Leaf Spot, Brown Spot, Eye Spot, Gray Leaf Spot, Rusts, Leaf Blight