Captan Gold® 80WDG
Controls tough fungal diseases in pome, stone and other fruits.
- Broad-spectrum, non-systemic contact fungicide that acts immediately to penetrate fungal spores.
- Acts primarily as a protectant that offers a different mode of action, which is ideal for fungicide resistance management.
- Multi-site contact activity attacking fungal protein-containing thiols (-SH groups), interfering with several chemical processes, interrupting metabolism and cell division, and ultimately preventing spore from germinating.
- Used effectively for more than 50 years without a documented case of resistance.
- Premiere 80 WDG formulation has less dust and easy-open packaging for improved user experience.
- 80 WDG pellets dissolve easily in water for optimal performance.
Black Pox, Leaf Spot, Botrytis Gray Mold (Berry Rot), Mummy Berry, Botrytis Gray Mold (Berry Rot), Powdery Mildew, Scab, Black Rot, Bitter Rot, Botrytis Blossom-end Rot, Botryosphaeria Rot, Black Rot, Bulls Eye Rot, Brooks Fruit Spot, Sooty Blotch, Fly Speck
20lb, 30lb 8x6.25lb