Elegant 2FD 306 SE
ELEGANT is a unique new post-emergent herbicide providing robust control of a wide range of broad-leaf weeds in wheat and barley.
Elegant 2FD 306 SE is a selective herbicide for post-emergent control of broad leaved weeds in wheat.
WHO Class III.
It controls a wide range of sensitive broadleaved weeds, among them:
- Black Jack - Bidens pilosa
- Datura stramonia
- Macdonalds eye - Galinsoga paviflora
- Mexican marigold - Tagetes minuta
- Sow Thistle - Sonchus oleraceus
- Wandering Jew - Commelina bengalensis
Benefits for the Farmer
- Very broad spectrum
- Excellent value for money when compared to other premium broadleaf options
- Increased efficacy on difficult to control broadleaf weeds with a wide spectrum of activity
- Flexibility - Makes it easier to work around weather events and apply early or late
- Stops weeds growing almost immediately improving yields from reduced competition
For more information – Contact Robert Wachira at
+254 713 463 937
Directions for Use
Mix with water and apply onto broad leaved weeds during early vegetative stages of weed growth (with 4 to 6 leaves).
Apply Elegant 2FD 306 SE on early vegetative stages of weed growth (with 4 to 6 leaves).
Rate/ha in 200 L of water is 500 mL.
- Alternate application of Elegant 2FD 306 SE with other herbicides with different modes of action so as to avoid development of resistance.
- Do not exceed 1 application per season.
- 2,4-D evaporates in temperatures above 30°C. Do not spray in the hot sun.
- Do not spray in the wind. Drift to sensitive crops will cause damage to them. Avoid drift to neighboring sensitive crops.
Pre-harvest interval: 25 days.
The product may be toxic to bees, birds and earthworms.
Handling precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. It may cause irritation of nose, throat, eyes and skin. Do not breathe spray mist. Use overall, gloves and mask when handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling the product.
Safety when mixing: Wear protective clothing when mixing. Avoid contamination from spray liquid by spillage and drift.
Safety when spraying: Wear protective clothing when spraying. Avoid contamination from spray liquid by spillage and drift.
Safety after spraying: Wash hands and body thoroughly after spraying. Do not reuse the empty container. Dispose the container safely and according to national regulations.
Withholding period: 15 days for livestock.
Storage: Store Elegant 2FD 306 SE under lock and key and out of reach in a cool dry place away from food, feed, children and animals and from direct sunlight. Store below 30°C. Disposal of waste and empty containers: Dispose the container safely and according to national regulations. Do not allow material to enter sewers or bodies of water.
To learn more safety precautions and first aid instructions concerning the application of Elegant 2FD 306 SE read the downloaded label