Orius 250 EW
A broad spectrum foliar systemic fungicide with curative action for the control of net blotch, ring spot and rust on barley, wheat, cabbages and French beans
ORIUS 250 EW is an emulsion oil in water fungicide for the control of net blotch on barley and wheat, ring spot on cabbages and for the control of rust on French beans.
Benefits for the Farmer
- Broad spectrum disease control
- Flexible and cost effective formulation
- Highly effective at low rates
- Higher yields
- No impact on environment
- Safe at recommended dosage to all of the registered crops
WHO CLASS II.
For more information – Contact Robert Wachira at
+254 713 463 937
- To control net blotch on wheat apply 0.75L/Ha, 75ml/20L of water
- To control net blotch on barley apply 0.5-0.75L/Ha, 50-75ml/20L of water
- To control ring spot on cabbages and leaf rust on French beans apply 0.5L/Ha, 50ml/100L of water, 10ml/20L of water
Start spraying Orius 250 EW when the disease signs are seen or when disease is actively establishing in the field. Spray after 3-4 weeks depending on disease and weather condition.
Preparation of Spray Mixture
Fill the spray tank with half amount of water. Add the required amount of Orius 250 EW, then fill the water to the required level and mix or agitate thoroughly to uniformity. Ensure that the spray mixture is used the same day.
Shake the container gently before use. Orius 250 EW may be applied by ground application with tractor and boom sprayer or knapsack sprayer. Use a spray volume of 200-300L per hectare. Always use a well calibrated sprayer to ensure good coverage of the foliage.
Re-entry period: 12 hours in the field.
- Barley and wheat: 30days
- French beans and cabbages: 14days
Orius 250 EW is toxic to fish and other aquatic organisms. Do not contaminate ponds and waterways by direct application, cleaning of equipment, disposal of wastes and empty containers.
To learn more safety precautions and first aid instructions concerning the application of Orius 250 EW read the downloaded label.
Always read the label carefully before use.