Agil 100 EC
A selective post-emergance herbicide for the control of annual grass weeds and perennial grass weeds on snow peas.
Agil 100 EC is a selective post-emergence, synthetic herbicide of the group Aryloxyphenoxy propionate used for the control of annual and perennial grass-weeds in snow peas.
*Under label extension for: onion, tomato, potato and curcubits.
Benefits for the Farmer
- Capable of controlling hard to kill grasses, which allow good crop development
- Stops competition of the weed with your crop immediately
- Symptoms visible within 5-7 days, so it's easier to manage your farm
Flexible and ease of use
- Larger application window
- Agil can be used in large number of crops
- No need to use Surfactant
- Rain fast in 1 hour – you can use Agil under variable weather conditions
- Safe at recommended dosage to all of the registered crops
No Residue in Soil
- No restriction on following crops
No impact on environment
- Very safe compound for humans & environment
For more information – Contact Robert Wachira at +254 713 463 937
|Type of weed||Stage of weed||Rate (Lt/Ha)|
|Annual grass weeds||
3rd leaf to early tillering
Mid tillering to shooting
|Perennial grass weeds||
Agropyron repens (15-20 cm)
Cynodon dactylon (15-20 cm)
|Sorghum halepense||At 30-40 cm in height||0.7-1.5|
Agil 100 EC can be applied at any time during the growing season independently of crop development but after emergence of the grasses. Early stages of the grass weeds are more susceptible to Agil 100 EC than the late tillering or shooting stages. For best results, Agil 100 EC should be applied when the weeds are actively growing.
Directions for Use
Apply Agil 100 EC when the weeds are in the seedling stage and actively growth before the 4-true leaf stage.
Preparation of Spray Mixture
Half fill the tank with water. Add the required amount of Agil 100EC and water in a separate container and mix well until the mixture is thoroughly uniform. Add the mixture to the tank and add water to the required amount as the agitator is running.
Pre-harvest interval is 24 days.
Agil 100 EC is toxic to fish and other aquatic organisms. Do not contaminate streams, rivers or waterways with the chemical or used packs.
To learn more safety precautions and first aid instructions concerning the application of Agil 100 EC read the downloaded label.