Zoomer Combi 390 SC
A post-emergence non-selective herbicide for the control of broad leaved weeds and grasses during land preparation for planting baby corn and in coffee
Zoomer Combi 390 SC is a post-emergence non selective herbicide for the control of many broad leaved weeds and grasses in field crops, orchards and coffee plantations.
Label extension on coffee coming soon.
Benefits for the farmer:
- High efficacy - Controls a big variety of weeds that compete with your crop
- Good stand alone product for the control of many weeds - No need to use several herbicides
- Highly effective on tough broad leaved weeds - A cost effective solution to clean your field from those weeds
- No effective residues - No restrictions with your following crop
- A product with 2 different actives - A powerful tool to counter resistance development
- Minimal environmental impact - Allows you to keep your surrounds with no damage to the environment
ONE SHOT SOLUTION AND PIECE OF MIND
For more information – Contact Robert Wachira at
+254 713 463 937
Directions for Use
Half fill the tank with water. Add the required amount of Zoomer Combi 390 SC and water in a separate container and mix well until the mixture is thoroughly uniform. Add the mixture to the tank and add water to the required amount as the agitator is running.
Application Rates and Timing
Apply Zoomer Combi 390 SC on baby corn fields when weeds are actively growing but 3 days before planting. The rate per ha is 2.5L in 400L of water.
Handling precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. It may cause irritation of nose, throat, eyes and skin. Do not breathe spray mist. Use overall, gloves and mask when handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling the product.
Safety when mixing: Wear protective clothing when mixing. Avoid contamination from spray liquid by spillage and drift.
Safety when spraying: Wear protective clothing when spraying. Avoid contamination from spray liquid by spillage and drift.
Safety after spraying: Wash hands and body thoroughly after spraying. Do not reuse the empty container. Dispose the container safely and according to national regulations.
Storage: Store Zoomer Combi 390 SC under lock and key and out of reach in a cool dry place away from food, feed, children and animals and from direct sunlight. Store below 300C.
To learn more safety precautions and first aid instructions concerning the application of Zoomer Combi 390 SC read the downloaded label.
Always read the label carefully before use.