Amigan 650 WG
A selective pre- and post emergence herbicide for the control of most annual broadleaf and grass weeds in sugarcane
Amigan 650 WG is a water dispersible granule selective pre- and post emergence herbicide for the control of most annual broadleaf and grass weeds in sugarcane.
WEEDS NORMALLY CONTROLLED
Chenopodium album - White goosefoot
Conyza Bonariensis - Fleabane
Erodium moschatum - Musk heron’s bill
Lolium spp. - Ryegrass
Senecio consanguineus - Starvation Senecio
Amigan 650 WG can be applied by any suitable medium or high volume spray apparatus provided it is equipped with an efficient agitation system, it is able to distribute the spray mixture evenly over the target area and it is calibrated correctly. It is recommended that Amigan 650 WG is applied in 200−300L of water per hectare and that suitable flat fan nozzles be used. Apply Amigan 650 WG pre-emergence to moist soil or when rain or irrigation of 15–20 mm is expected within 10 days. Irrigation or rain is necessary to leach the Amigan 650 WG into the soil in order to obtain the full benefit of the residual action.
The compatibility of Amigan 650 WG with other products may be influenced by the formulation of the product(s) it is mixed with as well as the quality of the dilution water. Since the formulation of other products may change without the knowledge of ADAMA and the quality of the water may differ from farm to farm, a physical compatibility test should always be carried out prior to application.
Half fill the spray tank with clean water. Add the required quantity of Amigan 650 WG to a small amount of water and mix thoroughly before it is added to the spray tank while agitating. If Amigan 650 WG is tank mixed with other products, first mix these products separately with water before it is added to spray tank. Do not allow tank mixture to settle. Fill the spray tank with water to the required level while continuously agitating. Refer to the labels of the products which will be tank mixed with Amigan 650 WG and adhere to the label instructions.
- Handle with care.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Irritating to eyes.
- Toxic to fish and other aquatic organisms.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from away from food, feedstuffs, seed, and fertilizers.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Re-entry: Do not enter treated area until spray deposit has dried unless wearing protective clothing.
- Safety to crops: Under normal growing conditions, Amigan 650 WG is safe to all common cultivars as no noticeable phytotoxicity has been observed. Do not apply Amigan 650 WG to newly released cultivars, without first referring to the registration holder.