The first EC chlorpyrifos formulation of its kind.
- Enhanced Formulation: Features enhanced formulation technology to deliver superior efficacy plus environmentally and user-friendly attributes.
- Low Odor: Has a reduced odor for improved handling and convenience compared to standard EC-based chlorpyrifos products.
- Quick Knockdown: Provides excellent speed of knockdown at the same levels of control as the market standard.
- Flexibility: Provides control of insects in a wide variety of fruits and nuts.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS OF ADAMA
Please be advised that an ADAMA Group Company has reached a settlement with the California Department of Pesticide Regulation (“CDPR”) in connection with the following products (the “Products”):
- Vulcan (EPA No.: 66222-233-AA),
- Quali-Pro Chlorpyrifos 4E (EPA No.: 66222-19-ZA), and
- Chlorpyrifos 4E AG (EPA No.: 66222-19-AA).
Under the terms of the agreement reached, ADAMA will cease selling the products on November 8, 2019 and dealers must cease sale and distribution of the products by February 6, 2020 and use of the products must cease on December 31, 2020. ADAMA will arrange for take-back of the products from its customers through December 31, 2021. For further information, please click on the link that explains the agreement reached between ADAMA and CDPR in greater detail: Stipulated Order
Alfalfa, Citrus, Cole Crops, Field Corn, Grains & Cereals, Grapes, Nuts, Peanuts, Pome Fruit, Sorghum, Soybeans, Sugar Beets, Sunflowers, Sweet Corn, Tobacco