The Company’s comprehensive range of high-quality, differentiated and effective herbicides, insecticides and fungicides help farmers worldwide to increase yields by preventing or controlling weeds, insects and disease that harm their crops.
With one of the world’s most extensive and diversified off-patent product portfolios, Adama sells its products in more than 120 countries, with 2014 revenues of over $3.2 billion.
Adama's purpose is “Creating Simplicity in Agriculture” – striving to provide farmers accessible, easy-to-use solutions that simplify their lives and improve their crop yields.
- A heritage of nearly 70 years
- Headquartered in Airport City, Israel, just outside of Tel Aviv. Regional headquarters in Switzerland, USA, and Singapore
- Privately held – 60% by ChemChina, 40% by Koor Industries
- 2014 Global revenue - US$3.2 billion
- Europe – 37%
- Latin America – 26%
- North America – 17%
- Asia Pacific & Africa – 18%
- Israel – 3%
- Over 4500 employees with offices in over 45 markets around the world, serving farmers in more than 120 countries on six continents
- Seven global product development centers and 19 production sites (synthesis and formulation)
- Product categories include: Fungicides, Herbicides, Insecticides, Growth Regulators, Seed Dressing, Non-crop Products