Banjo Forte 400 SC
A non-copper foliar fungicide for the control of Black pod disease in Cocoa.
Banjo Forte 400 SC is a non-copper foliar fungicide for the control of Black pod disease in Cocoa with protective and translaminar mode of action, which contains two active ingredients, Fluazinam and Dimethomorph.
Benefits for the farmer
- Easy to use - SC formulation
- Resistance Management - the benefit of two active ingredients
- Can be tankmixed with foliar fertilizers and insecticides
- Non copper - no heavy metal added
- Excellent rain fastness - only 30 minutes
WHO Class: III
Direction for Use
Mixing and application half fill the spray tank with clean water. Add the recommended amount of Banjo Forte 400 SC and water while agitating the spraying machine continuously. Spray to drip on pods.
1,125 L in 225L of water / ha
450 L in 90L of water/ ha
75 ml in 15L of water/ Knapsack
Timing and Frequency of Application
Apply at 4 weekly intervals from April/May (depending on the time of the rains) to September/November annually.
Pre-harvest interval: 7 days.
Re-entry period: at least 24 hrs after treatment.