Agil 100 EC
Post-emergence herbicide for the control of grasses in broad-leaf crops
Cassava, Cowpea, Eggplant, Ground-nut, Okra, Pepper, Soy bean, Tomato, Watermelon, Yam.
Benefits for the Farmer
- Capable of controlling hard to kill grasses, which allow good crop development
- Stops competition of the weed with your crop immediately
- Symptoms visible within 5-7 days, so it's easier to manage your farm
Flexible and ease of use
- Larger application window
- Agil can be used in large number of crops
- No need to use Surfactant
- Rain fast in 1 hour – you can use Agil under variable weather conditions
- Safe at recommended dosage to all of the registered crops
No Residue In Soil
- No restriction on following crops
No impact on environment
- Very safe compound for humans & environment
|Water Volume||Product rate|
|200L||500ml - 1.2L/ha|
|80L||200 - 500ml/Acre|
|15L||60 - 80ml /15L Knapsack|
Fill the spray tank with half the required amount of water. Add the recommended amount of Agil 100 EC and mix thoroughly. Top up the spray tank with water to the required level and agitate well to ensure thorough mixture.
Spray only when weeds have emerged in these crops. Best time to apply is when weeds are at 5 to 10 leaves stage.