Fruit and Vegetable Solutions
- Grassy weed control for soybeans and a variety of specialty crops with the convenience of a built-in surfactant
- This broad-spectrum herbicide is registered for grassy and broadleaf weed control in a wide range of crops, most notably fruit trees, processing carrots and more.
- Control your worst potato, blueberry, vegetable and tree fruit insects with a long-lasting foliar application
- Multiple modes of action for codling moth control in apples and Colorado potato beetle control in potatoes as well as a wide range of
other insects in specialty crops.
- Rapid knockdown action combined with extended residual control
- Dual modes of action for resistance management
- Control of all damaging stages of target insects including immatures and adults
- Two distinct modes of action providing excellent control
- Excellent rotational product
- Controls a wide range of insects in field, tree fruit and horticulture crops.
- Broad-spectrum systemic fungicide that protects against yield and quality losses due to leaf disease.
- A water dispersible granule sealed within individual water-soluble pouches. The pouches and pesticide will dissolve readily in water for use as a spray for the control of certain fungus diseases of fruit, vegetables and ornamental crops. CAPTAN 80 WSP fungicide is also useful as a soil treatment for the control of certain seed-rots and damping-off diseases.
- A water-dispersible granular fungicide that delivers exceptional protection against the most common and economically damaging diseases in grapes, and other fruit, vegetable, and ornamental crops.