Neonicotinoid chemistry provides control of insect pests through a combination of contact and ingestion.
Multiple modes of action for codling moth control in apples.
Why include CORMORAN® in an insecticide rotation?
- Rapid knockdown action combined with extended residual control
- Dual modes of action for resistance management
- Control of all damaging stages of target insects including immatures and adults
- Two distinct modes of action providing excellent control
- Excellent rotational product
Fast-acting stomach and contact insecticide
New choice in insect control giving you the same trusted results in a more sustainable and advanced formulation.
- Advanced formulation using sustainable plant-based materials
- Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) with low odour formulation
- Improved user experience and flexibility of use around odour-sensitive areas
- Trusted and proven active ingredient
- Broad range of crops, pests and use patterns
A water-dispersible granule sealed within individual water-soluble pouches. The pouches and pesticide will dissolve readily in water for use as a spray for the control of certain fungus diseases of fruit, vegetables and ornamental crops. CAPTAN® 80 WSP fungicide is also useful as a soil treatment for the control of certain seed-rots and damping-off diseases.
A water-dispersible granular fungicide that delivers exceptional protection against the most common and economically damaging diseases