Takes the headache out of foliar disease control
- ADAMA Australia's Matt Sherriff on the Maxentis® Fungicide trial in oats at Highbury, WA
- WA grower, Nick Tighe on his thoughts on canola and oat production plus Maxentis fungicide
- ADAMA Australia's Matt Sherriff - Symptoms of Blackleg in Canola
Best in category foliar disease protection
NEW Maxentis fungicide from ADAMA Australia delivers best-in-category protection against key foliar diseases of cereals, oats and canola without compromising crop safety or compatibility.
Two modes of action
Maxentis EC combines two modes of action (Group 3 and 11) for improved spectrum, efficacy and resistance management. It’s a co-formulation of 133g/L azoxystrobin + 100 g/L prothioconazole in a unique formulation.
At a glance
- Broad-spectrum control of key foliar diseases
- Excellent compatibility and crop safety
- Can be applied across a broad range of crop stages
- Two modes of action for optimal efficacy and resistance management