The Best Powdery Mildew Fungicide
- Nimrod is a pyrimidine fungicide with both protective and curative activity for the control of Powdery Mildew.
- Nimrod reaches the site of action through multiple ways and starts faster action. Nimrod has Contact, Systemic, Translaminar & Vapour activities.
- Nimrod penetrates through the leaf surface and inhibits nucleic acid synthesis.
- Nimrod inhibits Powdery Mildew fungus at various stages - Spore germination, Appresoria, Haustoria, Hyphal growth.
- Nimrod is highly safe to use.
- Nimrod is an excellent choice in spray programmes to complement fungicides with alternative modes of action, such as demethylation inhibitor products or strobilurines.
- Bupirimate belongs to the FRAC group 8, resistance to this group of fungicides is thought to be controlled multi-genically. No cases of resistance have been reported in the last 15 years.
- Nimrod is IPM complaint.