Multiple modes of action for resistance management of Colorado potato beetle control in potatoes as well as a wide rang of other insects in specialty crops.
Why include CORMORAN® in an insecticide rotation?
- Rapid knockdown action combined with extended residual control
- Dual modes of action for resistance management
- Controls all damaging stages of target insects including immatures and adults
- Two distinct modes of action providing excellent control
- Excellent rotational product
HOW IT WORKS
CORMORAN® kills insect eggs by contact and larvae by ingestion. Containing 2 modes of action, CORMORAN® provides both rapid knockdown and residual control of insect pests.
- Case: 2 × 10.08 L jugs
APPLICATION RATES AND ACRES TREATED
- Rate: 180 – 360 ml/ac
- Acres Treated: 28 – 56 ac/jug
- Ground: 80 – 400 L/ac (20 – 105 US gal/ac)
- Aerial: Do not apply.
- Avoid application when heavy rain is forecast.
Key Crops and Application Rates
Insect: Colorado potato beetle
Rate: 180 - 280 ml/ac
Insect: Armyworm, Cabbage looper
Rate: 180 - 300 ml/ac
Rate: 200 - 300 ml/ac
Insect: Aphids, European corn borer
Rate: 260 - 300 ml/ac
Rate: 200 - 280 ml/ac
Alfalfa (grown for seed)
Insect: Alfalfa plant bug, Lygus bug
Rate: 300 - 360 ml/ac