This co-pack alternative provides broad-spectrum weed control in field peas and soybeans with two modes of action to help combat weed resistance.
Put the squeeze on your weeds, not your bottom line with PYTHON™ from ADAMA.
- Multiple modes of action
- Controls resistant wild mustard and volunteer canola
- Helps to combat group 2 resistant cleavers
- Flexibility of two separate products in the case
- Flexible cropping options the year after
- No complicated grower program to qualify for
HOW IT WORKS
The PYTHON™ co-pack combines two powerful actives. PYTHON™ A (imazamox) is systemic, readily absorbed through both leaf and root uptake and PYTHON™ B (bentazon) is a contact herbicide. Good coverage and early application will give the best results.
- PYTHON™ A: 1 × 4 L jug
- PYTHON™ B: 2 × 7.26 L jug
APPLICATION RATES AND ACRES TREATED
- PYTHON™ A: 101 ml/ac
- PYTHON™ B: 364 ml/ac
- Acres Treated: 40 ac/case
NOTE: Requires UAN 28% @ 0.810 L/ac – not included.
- Ground: 40 L/ac (10 US gal/ac)
- Aerial: Do not apply.
- 6 hours