A broad-spectrum liquid formulation of Diuron.
- Diuron Preference: Direx 4L is historically the growers' diuron brand of choice because of its tried and true premium formulation designed to handle and handle easily.
- Versatile: Direx 4L can be used to control most broadleaf and grass weeds applied pre-plant, pre-emerge or post, direct from 6-inch cotton to layby.
- Controls Resistant Weeds: Widely recommended as an effective method for managing glyphosate-resistant Palmer pigweed and marestail or horseweed in cotton.
- Residual Activity: Provides up to three and a half weeks of control on target weeds including pigweed and marestail.
- Crop Safety: Very good crop safety in cotton when used according to the label in a burndown, preemergence or layby application.