Protect Your Rice Crop Investment, Get Superior
Weed Control & Increase Yields & Profits With
Preface™ & Postscript™ Herbicides
ADAMA & RiceTec have designed a specific rice program that improves hybrid herbicide tolerance & generates
industry-leading yields. Using Preface & Postscript with FullPage™ Rice Cropping Solution, growers can
maximize profits & protect their rice seed investment.
- Specifically designed to work with RiceTec’s FullPage™ Rice Cropping Solution
- Effective control over red rice and other grasses
- Less time and money spent dealing with resistance issues
- Increased yields due to less competition with weeds and grasses
- Higher selling price due to less dockage from the presence of off-color seeds
- Rebate available when fully in compliance with stewardship agreement*
- Training, education and technical support to ensure your success
Growers that follow the best practices outlined in the RiceTec FullPage™ TECHNOLOGY USE AGREEMENT will
receive ADAMA’s full support if any problems should arise, as well as rebates for the acres grown.
*Preface™ and Postscript™ are the only approved IMI-based herbicides that may be used with FullPage™
rice seed. The use of any other formulations of imazethapyr, imazamox or premixes containing these two
active ingredients is strictly prohibited and purchases will not be eligible for the FullPage™ Rice Grower
Stewardship Program rebate.
Listen to the results satisfied customers have had when correctly using these products:
RiceTec and ADAMA Working Together to Bring Innovation
The collaboration between RiceTec and ADAMA is leading to impactful innovations for rice growers. The combination of Preface™ and Postscript™ herbicides with the FullPage Rice Cropping Solutions is an example of the solutions that these two companies’ technologies are bringing to rice farming. This system improves yields and minimizes the resistance issues rice growers face with weeds.
RiceTec and ADAMA are committed to strive toward ever-improving advancements, new products and comprehensive solutions for the problems rice growers face today and in the future.
Postscript Rice Stage Options
Preface and Postscript Herbicide Application Timing