ADAMA GA - Labs
Our manufacturing operation is closely monitored through our QC laboratory and we take an active and interactive role in product quality. We extend the disciplines of our quality procedures throughout the processes.
In-process and finished material is tested straight from the production floor to ensure ADAMA GA meets or exceeds our customers’ requirements.
Our laboratory mission is to provide a first pass quality based on timely and accurate testing while concentrating all available resources to achieve these goals.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff is here to help ensure the quality of your product. Our QC laboratory technicians and QC laboratory management bring to you a combined 87 years of industry knowledge, experience and expertise.
Our Capabilities Include
• Beckman coulter LS13 320, Laser Diffraction Particle Size Analyzer
• Agilent 1260 Infinity series HPLC
• Agilent 1100 and 1200 series HPLC
• Agilent 7890B GC-FID, ECD
• Agilent 6850 GC-FID
• Agilent 6890 GC-FID
• Brookfield viscometers- RVT,LVF
• Beckman, VWR and Fisher pH meters
• OHAUS- MB35, moisture balance
• Mettler V-30 volumetric KF
• Orbeco-Hellige-aqua tester
• Potentiometric titrations
• Acid/base titrations
• Physical property testing—wet/dry sieves, suspensibility, dispersions, wetting, bulk density, specific gravity, emulsions etc.