Proven one-pass weed control, with multiple-flush control of shallow germinating weeds like green foxtail and wild mustard in field peas, dry beans and soybeans.
- Can be used in all soil zones in Western Canada
- Lasting activity helping to control shallow germinating flushing weeds
- Convenient 80 acre package
- Can be used in peas, soybeans and dry beans
- Liquid formulation allowing for easy mixing
HOW IT WORKS
The 2 active ingredients in QUASAR® are readily absorbed through both leaf and root uptake and are translocated in the plant to inhibit amino acid production and cell division. Plant growth is inhibited, and a few days after application, chlorosis and terminal bud injury become evident. Leaves and stems become yellow and purple, and root growth may be inhibited.
- Case: DAVAI® 80 SL: 1 × 6.47 L jug;
- PHANTOM® 240 SL: 1 × 2.08 L jug
APPLICATION RATES AND ACRES TREATED
- Rate: DAVAI® 80 SL: 80 ml/ac; PHANTOM® 240 SL: 26 ml/ac
- Acres Treated: 80 ac/case
- Ground: 40 L/ac (10 US gal/ac)
- Aerial: Do not apply.
- 3 hours
Key Crops and Application Rates
Field Peas, Soybeans & Dry Beans
Apply the QUASAR® co pack at 80 ml/ac DAVAI® 80 SL + 26 ml/ac PHANTOM® 240 SL for peas, soybeans, and dry beans. For water volume, use 40 L/ac or 10 US gal/ac.
Always read and follow label directions.