For over two decades, Canadian pea growers looking for crop protection solutions haven’t had much of a choice. So, we’re shaking things up.
- Control of broadleaf and grassy weed pre-seed, post-harvest and summerfallow applications (when tank-mixed with glyphosate at a rate of 0.5 REL/acre)
- Annual grass control—foxtail (green, yellow), volunteer cereals, volunteer corn, wild oats
- Broadleaf and grass control with the flexibility to grow canola, corn, flax or oats as well as wheat, barley, peas or lentils the following year
- DAVAI® 80 SL conveniently packaged with ARROW ALL IN® the leading grass control product in pulses.
- Perennial and winter annual weed control—barnyard grass, proso millet, witch grass, downy brome, Japanese brome, quackgrass
- Flushing control of shallow germinating weeds; works when crop rotation the following year is wheat, barley, peas or lentils
- Multiple modes of action to manage resistance such as Group 2-resistant cleavers, prostrate pigweed, redroot pigweed, lamb’s
quarters, glyphosate-tolerant volunteer canola
- Must be mixed with UAN 28% at 0.810 L/ac
- Flushing control of wild mustard and green foxtail (including Group 1-resistant foxtail) and control of glyphosate-tolerant volunteer canola
- Resistance management tool for control of ball mustard, common chickweed, corn spurry, green smartweed, hempnettle, lamb’s quarters, stinkweed, tartary buckwheat, volunteer non-triazine-tolerant canola, wild mustard
- Can also be used pre-seed incorporated.
- More precise harvest timing with fast drydown of crops that protects yield and grade, and reduces disease transmission late in the season.
Always read and follow label directions.