DAVAI A PLUS™
DAVAI® 80 SL conveniently packaged with ARROW ALL IN® the leading grass control product in pulses.
- Another choice for Canadian pulse growers!
- Freedom to use on imidazolinone tolerant lentils, field peas, soybeans and dry beans
- Two modes of action for resistance management
- Many options for rotational crops including canola, pulses, and cereals
- Built-in adjuvant, for convenience
- Reliable control of a wide spectrum of tough grasses and targeted broadleaf weeds
- No complicated grower programming
APPLICATION RATES AND ACRES TREATED
- Rate: ARROW ALL IN®: 150 ml/ac; DAVAI® 80 SL: 100 ml/ac
- Acres Treated: 40 ac/case
- Case: DAVAI® 80 SL: 4 L jug; ARROW ALL IN®: 6 L jug
- Ground: 40 L/ac (10 US gal/ac)
- Aerial: Do not apply.
- 3 hours
|Dry beans, Soybeans||Emergence to 3 expanded trifoliate leaves|
|Field peas||1-6 true leaf|
|Imidazolinone-tolerant lentils||1-9 node|
No adjuvant required.
Barley, Canary seed, Canola, Chickpeas, Corn, Field peas, Flax, Lentils, Oats,
Soybeans, Clearfield® sunflowers, Wheat (spring, durum)
There are several factors that effect the re-cropping following an
imidazolinone application. These include in order of importance:
1. Product: With imazethapyr for example being more persistent
2. Soil moisture: Need > 125 mm (5”) of rain between herbicide application
and August 31 in the year of application.
3. Organic matter: Brown soil zone (< 3% organic matter) are more
susceptible to carry over crop injury the year after application.
4. Rate: As affected by the crop – soil residues are the issue.
5. Soil pH: Persists longer in a pH < 5.5 – 6.
Depending on the following crop the level of sensitivity will vary.
Please contact your local ADAMA ABM for more details.
- Dry beans: 75 days
- Field peas: 60 days
- Imidazolinone-tolerant lentils: 60 days
- Soybeans: 85 days
- Field peas: 30 days
- Imidazolinone-tolerant lentils: 20 days
- Do not graze all other treated crop.
Do not freeze.