A growth regulator containing chlormequat chloride for use in winter and spring wheat, winter barley and oats.
Tank Mix data
- Early use improves rooting and can even up tiller numbers
- Applications at the beginning of stem extension leads to shorter and thicker cells
- Crops treated with JADEX PLUS® are less prone to lodging
Time of application
JADEX PLUS® can be applied between the stem elongation stage, first node detectable (GS 31) up to the flag leaf stage (GS 39).
Rate of use
|Spring Wheat||Winter Wheat||Winter Barley||Oats|
|Apply at 1.1 litres per hectare.||Apply at 2.08 litres per hectare.
Alternatively, apply as a sequential application at 0.7 litres per hectare followed by 0.9 litres per hectare.
|Apply at 2.08 litres per hectare.
Alternatively, apply as a sequential application at 1.1 litres per hectare followed by 0.9 litres per hectare.
It should be noted that the effect of chlormequat on winter barley is not consistent
|Apply at 2.08 litres per hectare.
Alternatively, apply as a sequential application at 1.0 litre per hectare followed by a second application of 1.0 litre per hectare.
Add an authorised non-ionic wetting agent to the spray at recommended rates.
For all cropping information download the product label.
IMPORTANT: This information is approved as part of the product label. All instructions within this section must be read carefully in order to obtain safe and successful use of this product.
JADEX PLUS® plant growth regulator shortens and strengthens the stem internodes and may give some resistance to lodging.
JADEX PLUS® will be most effective when applied at the correct timing to a vigorous, actively growing crop, with a good plant population and an adequate nutrient and moisture supply.
It is recommended to apply JADEX PLUS® before lodging occurs. The best response to JADEX PLUS® plant growth regulator is obtained when the crop is growing vigorously and under conditions of high fertility.
Only winter wheat crops at risk from lodging should be treated with JADEX PLUS® .
Thin crops and particularly those on soils of low fertility are less likely to lodge, and in addition such crops may ripen prematurely.
Water volume recommended: 200-400 L/ha.
Mixing and Spraying
Apply through a conventional field crop sprayer and use medium nozzles at a pressure of 2-3 bar.
Good spray coverage is essential. Ensure the sprayer is correctly calibrated before applying and adjusted to give optimal and even coverage of the top leaves. Spray immediately after mixing.
JADEX PLUS® should be applied as a medium spray (BCPC category).
- Stress factors reduce crop growth and may also lead to secondary tillering and small grains. JADEX PLUS®, if used under stress conditions, may lead to more secondary tillering and more small grains.
- Cereals can be susceptible to drought stress.
- Do not spray when soil is very dry.
- Do not spray crops heavily diseased or suffering from pest damage, nutrient deficiency or herbicide stressed.
- Do not spray during cold weather or periods of night frosts.
- Do not spray where crop is wet or rain is imminent.
- Avoid overlapping spray bouts, and drift of spray to neighbouring crops.
- Under stress conditions, mixtures with liquid nitrogenous fertilisers may cause scorch. This is normally outgrown without affecting yield.
- At least 6 hours and preferably 24 hours are required before rainfall for optimum results.
- DO NOT treat very late sown spring wheat or spring oats.
- Avoid spray drift to neighbouring crops and plants.
Technical Helpline: 01635 876 622
JADEX PLUS® is a registered trademark of ADAMA Agricultural Solutions UK Ltd.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.