Why work for ADAMA?
Current Open Positions
Thank you for your interest
At ADAMA UK, we strive to offer all employees a successful and fulfilling career. We do this by providing opportunities both within our local business and as part of a global organisation.
Working with us, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Generous company pension scheme
- Company car or car allowance (role dependent)
- Lunch allowance when working from our Theale office
- Enhanced family leave packages
- Support to help you set up a home office
- Generous annual leave package with options to buy and sell holiday
- Wellbeing support
- Private medical insurance
- Group income protection
- Life assurance scheme with added wellbeing benefits and rewards
- Study packages and professional development
- Lots of social and team-building events
- … and more.
Our purpose at ADAMA is BIG
‘Creating Simplicity in Agriculture’
We understand that farming is complex and full of challenges. Therefore, at ADAMA we work together with farmers, agronomists, distributors and the wider farming community to find ways to simplify it. Have you got the skills and ability we need to help us reach our goals and achieve our purpose? Check our vacancies to see what roles are available.
Is ADAMA the place for you?
Do you think you have the spirit and personal values to deliver what it means to be an ADAMA employee?
An integral part of working for ADAMA is ensuring all our employees live and breathe by our values, they are part of our DNA, describe who we are as a company and serve as a compass to guide our behavior and working culture.