A foliar acting selective herbicide with systemic activity on a wide range of grass weeds and volunteer cereals.
Tank Mix data
- Fastest acting graminicide
- Within 1 hour: Rapidly absorbed by the leaves.
- After 2-3 days: Systemically translocated to plant meristems. Inhibits fatty acid synthesis (ACCase).
- After 5-7 days: Vital functions of cells destroyed. Chlorosis in young plant tissues.
- After 15-20 days: Collapse of entire plant.
- Built-in adjuvant
- Broad spectrum
- Only use a second ACCase inhibitor herbicide to control different weeds at a different timing.
- Speed of kill will be more rapid when weeds are actively growing under warm conditions with adequate moisture.
- For use in potatoes, beet, oilseed rape and a wide range of other broadleaved crops.
|Targets||Max individual dose||Max number of applications (per crop)||Latest timing|
|Volunteer cereals, ryegrass*, common couch* sterile brome*||1.5||1||Before flower buds visible and 90 days before harvest (OSR) 7 weeks before harvest (Beans)|
*Increase rates for control of Common Couch, Ryegrass and Sterile Brome; refer to full label for further information.
For all cropping information download the product label.
Water volume: 100-200L/ha
Spray quality: Fine or Medium
Max. ind. dose: 1.5L/ha
Max no. applications: 1 per crop
Technical Helpline: 01635 876 622
TITHE® is a registered trademark of the ADAMA group.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.