ARIZONA® is a unique multi-site protectant fungicide for wheat and barley providing an anti-resistance strategy for the control of Septoria and a range of other cereal...
- Provides strong protection against Septoria.
- Useful reduction of yellow and brown rust.
- Does not interfere with triazole/SDHI uptake so maximises what is applied;
- Crucial for optimising curative activity against Septoria.
- When targeting fast cycling diseases such as rusts.
- Multi-site activity to delay resistance development and extend the effective life of single site partner product.
|Crop||Max individual dose (L/ha)||Max total dose (L/ha)||Lastest time of application|
|1.5||3.0||Before end of heading/
inflorescence fully emerged (GS 59)
For all cropping information download the product label.
ARIZONA® in wheat use recommendations
• 1.0 - 1.5L prod/ha at T1 & T2
• 1.0L prod/ha at T0
High risk => 3 x 1.0L prod/ha (T0, T1, T2) Consider including ARIZONA® at the first fungicide application in any crop.
Maximum 3.0L product/crop
Water volume: 200-400L/ha
Spray quality: Medium
Max ind. dose: 1.5L/ha
Max total dose: 3L/ha
Technical Helpline: 01635 876 622
ARIZONA® is a registered trademark of ADAMA Agricultural Solutions UK Ltd.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.