A selective herbicide for the post-emergence control of a range of broadleaved weeds in winter sown wheat, barley, oats, rye and triticale.
Tank Mix data
- A post-emergence herbicide for the control of cleavers and other broad leaved weeds in cereals
- Flexibility in application timing
- Combined actives offer a wide window of use in fluctuating temperatures
- Reliable, consistent control protecting yield
- May also be used in spring sown wheat, barley and oats.
Fluroxypyr works better in warm conditions.
Florasulam works well in cool conditions.
The 2 active ingredients combined give a wide window of application, therefore, giving the grower more flexibility.
|Crops||Max individual dose (L product/ha)||Max total dose (L product/ha)||Latest time of application|
|Winter wheat, winter barley, winter triticale and winter rye||1.5||1.5||Up to and including late winter triticale and winter rye boot stage - flag leaf sheath swollen (BBCH GS 45)|
|Spring wheat & spring barley||1.5||1.5||Flag leaf ligule visible (GS 39)|
|Spring oats||1.5||1.5||Up to and including first node detectable (BBCH GS 31)|
For all cropping information download the product label.
Water volume: 200-300 L/ha
Spray quality: medium
Buffer Zone: 5m – LERAP reducible
Crops: Wheat, barley, oats, winter triticale & winter rye
Technical Helpline: 01635 876 622
CLEAVE® is a registered trademark of the ADAMA group.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.