TRIBAL® is a unique residual providing excellent stand-alone annual meadow-grass control as well as broad-leaved weed activity in winter and spring cereals.
Tank Mix data
- A unique residual containing pendimethalin, diflufenican and chlorotoluron
- Excellent stand-alone annual meadow-grass and broad-leaved weed control
- When combined with prosulfocarb, TRIBAL® is an important part of Italian ryegrass and brome control programmes.
- Flexible product label – can be used pre and post emergence in winter cereals and spring wheat and spring barley. Advantageous if pre emergence application is missed due to poor autumn weather conditions
- Unique combination including Chlorotoluron for use in resistance management of weeds
- Herbicide activity on key broad leaved weeds such as Groundsel, Poppy, Cleavers, Mayweed and Chickweed including SU resistant forms.
|Crops||Max individual dose (L/ha)||Number of applications||Latest timing|
|Winter wheat, winter barley, winter triticale & winter rye||2.0||1||Before pseudostem (leaf sheath) erect stage|
|Spring wheat & spring barley||2.0||1||Before pseudostem (leaf sheath) erect stage|
For all cropping information download the product label.
Water volume: 150-300L/ha
Spray quality: Medium
Aquatic buffer: 6 metres
No Variety Restrictions
Following extensive in-field testing of winter wheat varieties, ADAMA are very pleased to announce removal of any varietal restrictions for application of TOWER®/TRIBAL® to commercially grown varieties of winter wheat.
This new position is also supported by many seasons of use in Europe, without any reports of adverse effects due to selectivity.
As in previous seasons, there are no varietal restrictions in Winter Barley, Rye, Triticale, Spring Barley or Spring Wheat.
Technical Helpline: 01635 876 622
TRIBAL® is a registered trademark of the ADAMA group.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.