MAVRIK® is a fast acting contact insecticide for the control of aphids in cereals.
Tank Mix data
- Less acute toxicity to honey bees than other pyrethroids when used in accordance with the label and best practice advice
- Can be used on non-resistant grain aphid populations
- Better efficacy on pollen beetle compared to other pyrethroids
- Effective against seed weevils limiting damage from secondary infestation by brassica pod midge
- Well timed applications are effective against cabbage aphid
- When applied according to best practice guidelines can be safely used during flowering period
|Crops||Max individual dose (L/ha)||Max total dose (L/ha)||Max number of treatments||Latest time of application|
|Wheat (winter)||0.2||0.4||-||Before kernel medium milk|
|Barley (winter)||0.2||0.4||-||Before caryopis watery ripe|
|Wheat (spring)||0.15||-||1 per crop||Before kernel medium milk|
|Barley (spring)||0.15||-||1 per crop||Before caryopis watery ripe|
|Oilseed rape||0.2||0.4||-||Up to and including the end of flowering|
For all cropping information download the product label.
Water volume: 200L/ha minimum
Spray quality: Medium
Max ind. dose: 0.2L/ha
Max no. treatments: see label
Technical Helpline: 01635 876 622
MAVRIK® is a registered trademark of the ADAMA group.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.